Too Good To Be Threw is a Furniture Consignment Store Located In San Antonio TX.
Come to our Home Furniture Consignment Store and Center located at Stone Oak 18450 Blanco Rd San Antonio, TX 78258 only a few miles from The Rim.
What We Accept For Consignment Furniture
Are you downsizing, relocating or redecorating? Do you have wonderful things in your home that you no longer utilize or that fit into your home’s current design scheme? Too Good To Be Threw is the perfect place to showcase your items for others to purchase and enjoy. We will stage, advertise and market your items in our exciting showroom in order to give maximum visibility to a large number of buyers and ensure a quick and profitable sale of your goods.
Consignment furniture doesn’t mean it is heavily used and it doesn’t mean it’s old. Many of the items at Too Good To Be Threw are nearly new and can still be found in retail stores. Too Good To Be Threw only accepts the best quality furniture with styles that appeal to a large number of customers. We do not accept junk!
- Original / Framed / Decorator / Canvas
- Metal and iron wall hangings
- Home Décor (Minimum retail value of $25)
- Decorative accessories
- Decorator Rugs (4 x 6 or larger)
- Holiday (Seasonal)
- Small accent furniture
- This is a sample list, call for more information
- Bedroom furniture
- Beds, daybeds, bunk/loft bed, dressers, nightstands, wardrobes
- Living Room furniture
- Sofa, loveseat, sectional chaise lounge, recliner, tables, chairs, ottomans
- Dining Room furniture
- Table and chairs, server/sideboard, china cabinets, pub table
- Home Office
- Desks, credenza, decorative file cabinets
- Accent Furniture
- Barstools, decorative chest, curio cabinet, bookcase, baker’s rack
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Upholstered furniture
- Age: 5 years or younger preferred. Mature pieces will be considered and accepted based on brand, style, color and condition.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Chandeliers (hard-wired fixtures)
- Commercial office furniture
- Entertainment centers
- Exercise equipment
- Glass top dining tables, end table, coffee tables (selective)
- Lacquer furniture
- Lamps without shades or with yellowed/damaged shades
- Particle board furniture
- Small ‘knick-knacks’
- Textiles (Draperies, linens, bedding, clothing)
- Unframed art, faded prints, art with dated matting or framing
- Victorian style seating
- Items with missing or broken hardware
- Items in need of repair, cleaning, refinishing or re-upholstery
- Furniture with water stains or noticeable scratches on the primary surfaces
Too Good To Be Threw accepts quality furniture in nearly-new condition (an 8 to 10 on a 10-point scale). Merchandise must be clean and ready to be presented for resale. The better is looks, the better it sells!
- Upholstered and Leather Furniture
- Should be vacuumed on top of and under cushions
- Free of rips, stains, tears, worn upholstery
- Free from discoloration from sunlight or inconsistency of fabric
- Smoke free/ Odor free/ Free of pet hair
- Cushions should have little to no indication of sagging or lack of shape.
- Stable construction
- Hard Goods (Tables, Bookcases, Bedroom furniture, etc…)
- Dust and cob web free.
- Free of watermarks and discoloration.
- Free of major scratches, chips or other noticeable flaws.
- No broken or missing hardware pieces. Drawers and doors must operate properly.
- Hardware for items that are not pre-assembled must be in a plastic sealed bag and labeled appropriately.
- Legs and frame must be sturdy
* There will be a quality inspection of your pieces upon arrival at the store prior to final acceptance for consignment. We reserve the right to decline any items that do not meet our quality standards. A cleaning fee of $25 may be charged if an item requires excessive dusting or cleaning prior to displaying.